Good To Go
This stunning, low hour Beneteau 51.1 is available now and in the water near Annapolis, MD. She has only been sailed locally for day sails and short weekends and kept in immaculate condition.
"Good to go" features:
- Furling main and jib
- Shoal keel
- Low engine hours (170)
- Custom blue Awlgrip hull paint
You will not find a nicer 51.1 available anywhere. Please call the listing broker to schedule an appointment to see this beautiful boat.
Main Category: Cruising Sailboat
Build Year: 2019
Model Year: 2019
Flag: United States
LOA: 51' (15.54m)
"Good to go" is a three cabin, two head configuration. She is finished in Mahogany with cream wall accents and Ultra leather interior upholstery. The interior is entered by 5 steps at a nice, gradual angle with leather wrapped stainless hand rails on either side.
The owners cabin is forward and because of the unique hull shape of the boat, the forward cabin has the feel of a much larger yacht. There is access and seating on either side of the large island style berth, two hanging lockers and a large storage drawer under the bed. The head and shower are 2 separate rooms with the head, sink and vanity to port and the large shower with teak seat to starboard.
The main salon is unique and well thought out. There is a forward facing navigation desk/work station on the port side with a chaise that doubles as the navigation desk seat that also incorporates a flip-up knee bolster to keep you comfortable even when heeled over. This seat wraps around allowing extra seating at the main salon table. The "L" shaped sofa on the starboard side will seat 6 comfortably around the large dining table.
Behind the port seating area is the wrap-around galley which is functional both at sea or at the dock. The galley has a large front facing fridge and top loading freezer as well as a large stainless single tub sink, a microwave and 2 burner Eno stove with oven.
The port side guest cabin has multiple large lockers, hull windows and a huge berth.
The starboard guest cabin has an en-suite private entrance to the head, a large double berth and hull windows as well.
The guest head is enormous with a stand-alone shower compartment.
DECK AND COCKPIT
- Deluxe, satin varnished cockpit table with leaves
- Twin helm with instrument pods
- Teak side decks and cockpit
- Large bimini, connector and dodger with crystal clear poly-carbonate glass and dodger window covers
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Stainless, leather wrapped wheels
- All sail controls lead back to the helms
- Rocna anchor with extra swivel and quick windlass
- Large forward sail locker with stainless ladder
- electric opening transom with remote
- Retractable davits
- Aft faileads
- Fore, aft and midship cleats
- Split shrouds making for good access on the side decks
- Raised deck platform for level standing when heeling
- B&G 7" Zeus 3 at both port and starboard helm
- B&G Triton multi-function display at port helm
- B&G Autopilot controller at starboard helm
- B&G NAC-3 autopilot with remote
- B&G NAIS AIS with send and receive
- H5000 graphic display and 2 X Triton 2 displays in custom pod with stainless frame
- Precision 9 compass
- Fusion stereo
- Bose speaker system
- 110 volt ac / 12 volt dc system
- Single 50 amp, 125/250 power supply cord
- Fisher-Panda 10k generator in sound shield located in transom locker
- Clean, easy to use 12 volt panel
- Multifunction touch screen display for battery level and tank monitors, plus remote generator start
- Yanmar 4JH110 110 hp diesel
- shaft drive
- 3 blade folding propellor
- Fisher-Panda 10k generator in sound shield
- Cruise-air air conditioning. One unit in main salon, one unit in forward cabin and one unit shared between aft cabins
Sails and Rigging
- 2 X Harken 50 self tailing electric winches
- 2 X Harken 60 self tailing electric winches
- Self tacking jib with Harken hardware
- Furling main
- Rigid boom vang
- double, swept back spreader rig
- split backstays