With its combination of excellent sailing performance, easy handling under power or sail and luxurious interior accommodations, the Beneteau Sense 50 redefines what a performance cruiser is capable of. Lady Rae is a gorgeous well-maintained yacht, meticulously maintained by her owners since they took delivery of her. She was outfitted with many factory and after-market upgrades.
The spacious cockpit is incredibly well-equipped for ease of handling while underway and for entertaining friends and family. Just some of the features include dual helms, custom bimini, dodger, sun shades, lowering cockpit table with additional seating and a wide, safe stern entry from the pier or from the water.
The companionway door easily opens to expand your entertainment area from the exterior to the interior. As an added bonus, you only have to step down three, mildly sloped companionway steps to easily move from the outdoors to the interior! The interior layout is incredibly well-designed with the bright and open feel usually only found on large catamarans. The full beam salon features a panoramic view with comfortable seating and an over-sized galley area, fit for a gourmet chef. Forward, there are two spacious staterooms, two heads and bunk bed room in place of the starboard cabin. A separate crew berth is aft under the cockpit.
Under Sail, the Sense 50 was ahead of its time, featuring the maximum beam carried all the way aft with twin rudders, a feature now common on current day performance cruisers, which promotes fast and fun sailing. The hard chines limit heeling and promote righting moment, meaning your guests will be comfortable while cruising in the luxurious cockpit space.
See the full specs for more details and call the LISTING BROKER today to schedule a visit to see this lovely yacht! Showings are by advance appointment only.
This is a very well appointed yacht with many new components replaced in the last few months. Ready to go!
Lady Rae was cruised in the Great Lakes from 2012-2018, and was kept indoors and climate controlled during the winter months
- Air Conditioning
- Bow Thruster
- Dock N Go Joystick Maneuvering System, Recently Serviced by Manufacturer
- Full Suite of Raymarine Electronics
- Electric Cabin Top Winch
- Bimini Mounted Solar Panels-800 Watts
- 2019 Highfield Dinghy w/ 25 HP Motor
- In Mast Furling Mainsail & Furling Genoa
- Electric Windlass & Chain Counter w/Control in Cockpit
- Raw Water Washdown in Anchor Locker
- New 2020-Custom Bimini, Dodger & Connector
- Very large cockpit, great for sailing, entertaining and life on the hook.
- Full Set of Cockpit Cushions
- Spacious Interior with large windows and lots of light. Two Cabins, Two Heads Plus one Cabin with Bunk Beds
- Deluxe Memory Foam Mattress
- Roku Smart TV
- Additional Crew Cabin Beneath Cockpit
- Spectra Water Maker
- Electric Toilets in Both Heads
- 3000 Watt Inverter
- Teak Decks
- New 2020- Batteries Replaced, Victron Battery Monitoring
- And MUCH, MUCH More!
Main Category: Cruising Sailboat
Sub Category: Daysailer
Build Year: 2012
Model Year: 2012
LOA: 50' 1" (15.27m)
Beam: 15' 11" (4.85m)
Max Draft: 5' 9" (1.75m)
Clearance: 74' 3" (22.63m)
Model: 4JH4TCE SD
Horse Power: 75
Approx. Hours: 600
Displacement: 33720 Lbs
Water Capacity: 151.00 Gal
Holding Tank: 21.00 Gal
Fuel Capacity: 110.00 Gal