47' 3" (14.4m)
"Sails Call" is a two cabin, two head version that has been well-cared for by an experienced owner. The 46 is well known as a fast, comfortable cruiser easily sailed short handed. She is in excellent condition both inside and out and also features:
- New main and Jib 2018
- Furling, asymmetric spinnaker - barely used
- Atlantic Towers dinghy arch
- Aluminum/Hypalon RIB with electric start outboard - 2017
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning
Main Category: Cruising Sailboat
Build Year: 2009
Model Year: 2009
Location: stevensville, Maryland, USA
LOA: 47' 3" (14.4m)
Horse Power: 75
Approx. Hours: 760
"Sails Call" is spacious and comfortable with a modern, light toned finish that is bathed in natural light. This particular boat has been extremely well taken care of and will not disappoint.
- The L-shaped galley to port makes good use of space and is designed to safely be used underway. To starboard is a head, which can be accessed from the salon and the master cabin. The huge aft master cabin has a queen-sized berth on an angle, allowing access from both sides as well as to the storage and vanity at the port side of the cabin. A large mirror and vanity are located centerline over an opening which provides access to the back of the engine. This cabin is well ventilated by numerous opening ports and hatches and has plentiful storage.
- The main salon has a very natural feel thanks to the large cabin windows and opening hatches. All of the fixed windows have pleated blinds and the opening hatches have a sliding shade and screen There is a large navigation desk to starboard, and a comfortable couch is just forward. To port is a U-shaped settee that surrounds a gorgeous custom table, with a flat screen tv mounted on the bulkhead.
- The forward cabin is a large V-berth with a desk/vanity to starboard. The head compartment has a revolving shower door and electric flushing toilet. There is also plenty of storage on both sides of the cabin as well as along the hull sides.
With all lines led aft, the clean spaicous cockpit remains clean and the boat can easily be sailed short or single handed.
- Rocna anchor connected to a Quick windlass with hand held remote. Approximately 50'chain and 150' chain and rode.
- Anchor washdown
- Stainless telescoping swim ladder on transom
- Hot and cold shower on transom
- Well placed life raft locker on transom.
- Removable Magma grill with post mount on swim platform
- Large port seat locker
- Floor locker has space for (2) 10lb. propane bottles. Boat comes with one.
- Deep seat lockers both port and starboard side aft with access to systems and generator, and storage for dock lines and fenders
- (4) movable, folding soft seats that can be placed anywhere
- Dual helm
- Large, deluxe fold down cockpit table w/ storage in center
- Teak opening companionway doors
- Rub rail along hull.
- 2017 10.5' AB aluminium/Hypalon RIB
- 2017 9.8hp Tohatsu electric start outboard
- Engine start battery
- Below deck fuel line and tank
- Load-rite trailer
Sails and Rigging
- Ullman furling main - New 2018
- Ullman furling genoa - New 2018
- Furling asymmetrical spinnaker
- Profurl roller furler
- Spinnaker halyard
- 2 x Lewmar 54 ST primary winches on cockpit coaming
- 2 x Lewmar 40 ST secondary winch on coach roof, Port side electric
- Double stainless steel sink
- Front loading refrigerator
- Top loading freezer
- Microwave oven
- Force 10 3-burner stove w/ oven
- Lots of storage drawers and cabinets for dry goods storage
- 110/12V electrical system
- Cummins/Onan generator
- (2) Shore power outlets
- (2) x 50' 30A shore power cables
- (3) x 25' 30A shore power cables
- Magnum MS2012 battery charger/inverter with system monitor
- (1) size 27 start battery
- (2) Lifeline AGM 4D house batteries
- (4) Hella Fans
- (2) Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heat
- Saltwater deck wash pump
- New OGM LED running lights
- Raymarine E120 chartplotter w/ multifunction display, centerline on swivel mount at back of cockpit table
- ST60 Tridata at port helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind display at port helm
- Raymarine ST60 multifunction display at starboard helm
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot at starboard helm
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarnie Ray55 vhf at navigation table
- 32" Flat screen TV mounted to bulkhead in main salon w/DVD player
- TV antenna mounted on mast head
- Sony marine Stereo/CD player
- Fire extinguishers
- 6 x Life jackets
- Lifesling with cover
- Various docklines and fenders
- Soft folding seats
- Magma grill and mount
- A few miscellaneous boat and engine related spare parts.