Main Category: Cruising Sailboat
Build Year: 2000
Model Year: 2000
Flag: United States
LOA: 46' 6" (14.17m)
Beam: 14' (4.27m)
Min Draft: 5' 9" (1.75m)
Displacement: 26000 Lbs
Water Capacity: 214.00 Gal
Holding Tank: 40.00 Gal
Fuel Capacity: 84.00 Gal
Optional equipment/upgraded from standard
- Wing keel
- Teak cockpit sole grate
- Canvas package
- Cockpit cushions
- Leather wrapped wheels
- Ultraleather upolstery in main cabin, in lieu of standard
- Twin reclining swivel lounge chairs to starboard instead of settee
- Diesel generator with fresh water cooling, sound shield, interface switching panel and controls
- Air conditioning and heating, reverse-cycle system with three units with individual controls
- Bow thruster, 7hp
"Quest" has the two cabin, two head layout with teak and holly floors and satin varnished interior wood surfaces. The main salon has upgraded Ultra-leather cream upholstery with a large dinette surrounding a gloss finished dining table to port and the optional twin reclining swivel lounge chairs to starboard. There is a large navigation desk to starboard with built-in contoured seating.
The owners stateroom is aft with queen sized island berth, hanging lockers, drawers, vanity desk, nice seat and private entrance to the aft head.
The guest stateroom forward features a large pullman-style berth, hanging lockers, shelves and private head with shower.
Both berths feature inner spring mattresses.
- Adler-Barbour DC Refrigeration system, with divided refrigerator-freezer compartments
- Microwave oven, built-in, AC powered
- 3 burner stainless steel propane stove with oven, gimbaled with lock
- Stove hood with light and power that vents to exterior
- Separate pump for ice box discharge
- Large top loading locker
- Soft composite galley sole
- Multi drawer bank
- In-counter trash chute to under counter bin
- Overhead cabinets with glass and dish storage.
- Dual helm, independent pedestal controlled steering
- Compass with light at port and starboard steering stations
- Centrally mounted engine instruments
- Single lever engine controls on starboard side
- Steering brake in wheel hub
- Emergency tiller system
- Fiberglass cockpit table with two leaves
- Walk through stern with transom boarding platform and storage lockers
- Stern boarding ladder with contour treads
- Double lifelines with gates port and starboard
- Mooring cleats, two fore and two aft
- Midship cleats
- Large double anchor rollers on foredeck
- Electric anchor windlass, power up and down controls, with foot switches
- Anchor locker forward with divider and two scuppers
- Stainless steel hand rails on cabin top
- Cockpit cushions
- Stern rails with observation seats, port and starboard, with cup holders
- Combo Washer/Dryer
- 3 zone Air and reverse-cycle heating
- Bow Thruster
- Two heavy duty 12 volt DC marine batteries in service house bank
- Marine battery charger, multi-bank automatic
- International running lights
- 115V 30 amp shore power and adapter
- Masthead, foredeck and steaming lights
- 12 volt DC lighting throughout
- Custom 115V AC - 12V DC elec. distribution panel
- Main breaker panel
- Raytheon ST80 instruments package with Masterview at navstation
- Radar antenna: Raytheon 2kw dome and cable, mast mounted.
- Raytheon RL70 chartplotter at nav station
- Raytheon 620 10" display with Ray 112 GPS antenna
- Raytheon ST7000 Type 2 autopilot system
- Standard Intrepid VHF radio: dual station with RAM microphone
- TV - VCR with dedicated inverter
- TV - VCR with dedicated inverter in aft cabin
- Heart 2000 watt inverter, with 100 amp battery charger and Freedom remote panel, in lieu of standard battery charger
- Pressure water distribution with filter at pump
- Manifolded tankage with cleanouts
- 20 gal. hot water heater with engine heat - exchanger
- Macerator pumps for overboard discharge of holding tanks
- Two independent waste systems.
- Electric head aft, manual head forward.
- Complete head compartments forward and aft with separate shower compartments.
- Hot and cold deck shower at transom
- Selection manifold for five water tanks
- Diesel fuel - 84 gallons in two separate aluminum tanks with selection valves and filters. - Dockside water pressure system.
Sails and Rigging
- 135% Furling genoa, dacron with UV protection
- Two, two speed self-tailing primary winches
- Two speed self-tailing halyard winch, port. - Electric main halyard winch, starboard
- Halyards and vang control lines led aft.
- Port and starboard line storage compartments
- Mainsheet traveler with car and multi-purchase adjuster system.
- Inboard genoa tracks with ball bearing cars
- Boom vang, stainless steel with multi-purchase adjustment