This a very well equipped, late model Beneteau 40
Since its inception in 2007, the Beneteau 40 has been a top pick for cruising couples due to it's modern layout which carries the beam all the way aft, dual helms in the cockpit and a bright and airy living space.
"Bout Time" has nearly every factory option possible with many recent upgrades, making her turn key and ready for your next adventure!
- 5.5KW generator (serviced annually)
- Dinghy arch with radar
- Electric cabin top winch
- Raymarine Axiom chartplotter (2018)
- Raymarine Radar
- Quantum genoa (2019)
- Electric head with freshwater flush
- So much more! Check the full listing for more details....
Please Note: The dinghy in the photos does not convey with the sale of this vessel!
Main Category: Cruising Sailboat
Sub Category: Sloop
Build Year: 2011
Model Year: 2011
LOA: 40' (12.19m)
Beam: 12' 9" (3.89m)
Min Draft: 5' 3" (1.60m)
Max Draft: 5' 3" (1.60m)
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Fuel Tank Material: Plastic
The Beneteau 40 set the bar on how a modern yacht interior should look. Strategically placed windows in the cabin top and hull sides allow you to enjoy the outside views from the comfort of the salon, while also making the space feel larger, bright and airy.
- Entering from the companionway, the head is to starboard with the L-shaped galley and aft facing nav station to port. Moving forward, a large U-Shaped dinette with bench to starboard and two-seater settee to port make for a great entertainment area
- Light toned Alpi woodwork with white leather accents.
- There is plenty of storage in the hull side lockers, under the settees, in the chart table and under the floor.
- (2) fixed hull ports with curtains, (1) Panoramic window w/folding blinds, (1) large & (2) smaller overhead opening deck hatches with w/Oceanair combination
screen/privacy curtain, (2) Fixed side windows -(1) to port with (2) opening ports,
(1) to starboard with (1) opening port.
- Non-skid on the companionway steps and grab rails for safety.
- Cream fabric on the settees
- LED overhead cabin lights, indirect lighting along hull sides
OWNERS CABIN FORWARD:
- Headroom: 6'3"
- Double berth: 6'6" x 5'3" w/high density foam mattress
- Lots of places to keep your belongings: large drawer under berth, hanging locker & (2) Lockers to either side of berth
- Dressing table w/mirror & locker
- Large opening hatch w/Oceanair combination screen/privacy curtain, (2) Fixed hull ports (1 each side of hull) w/curtains
VIP GUEST CABIN AFT:
- Headroom: 6'9"
- Double berth 6'10" x 4'11"
- Storage includes: (2) Closed shelves along the hull & Hanging locker w/locker beneath
- Access door to head
- (1) fixed hull port w/curtain, (1) opening port in coaming, (1) opening deck hatch w/blind/screen, (1) Cockpit opening port
- Molded head compartment w/ SEPARATE shower w/double folding door
- Upgraded electric head with freshwater flush
- Sink with glass holder & locker under washbasin w/accessories
- Gimbaled 2-burner stainless steel stove w/oven & stainless steel safety bar
- Front-opening 12 Volt refrigerator with separate 12V top-opening freezer
- Storage: (1) Locker w/double door under sink & waste bin, Locker w/sliding stainless steel vegetable rack, (2) Closed shelves for stowage, cutlery drawer, (1) Shelf w/stainless steel fiddle along hull side
- (1) Opening port in coaming
Electronics and Navigation
- 12" Raymarine Axiom chartplotter / multi-function display (2018), featuring a super bright LCD touchscreen display with great visibility from every angle. Mounted on a swiveling base on the aft side of the cockpit table visible from either helm
- Tridata, Wind
- Raymarine 2kw Radar mounted on custom arch
- (2) Compasses, one at each helm position
- iCom VHF w/ Command MIC
Electrical and Plumbing
- Backlit 12V and AC electrical panels
- Water gauge & fuel gauge w/central LCD screen
- Low battery and low diesel tank alarms
- (2) 8D AGM house batteries, (1) start battery (2018)
- (2) 110 Volt shore power connections on transom - (1) dedicated to AC
- 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine
- 40 Amp battery charger
- 12 Volt battery isolator
- Lightning grounding for the rigging
- LED cabin lights
- XANTREX PROwatt 3000W inverter
- Fresh water: 95 gal standard between two tanks (52 gal under port aft cabin berth & 42 gal under forward cabin berth)
- Electric pressure water pump w/filter
- Electric shower drain pumps
- (2) Bilge pumps (one manual and 1 electric
- 6 gal electric water heater
Engine and Mechanical
- Upgraded 54 HP Yanmar (standard was 40 HP)
- Access under companionway steps through an opening supported by gas struts
- Stainless steel propeller shaft w/GRP protection
- Fixed three-blade propeller
- 52 gal fuel tank w/electronic gauge
- Seawater filter & diesel fuel filter/water separator
- 5 KW NexGen diesel generator with sound guard. Serviced annually. Allows you to run AC while away from the dock
- 26,0000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC. (1) 10,000 BTU unit aft, (1) 16,000 BTU unit forward
Hull and Deck
- Dual helms to open up the cockpit area and allow for unrestricted access from the companionway out to the swim platform
- Factory installed rub rail
- Large cockpit storage locker with generator access
- Teak inlaid cockpit seats
- Cockpit table w/2 drop leaves fitted w/locker, bottle storage and 12V ambiance lamp
- Upgraded bi-fold companionway doors
- Fantastic access to swim platform via lifting helm seat. Teak slatted swim platform with swim ladder & hot/cold cockpit shower
- Bow roller with Delta anchor w/ 40' chain and 150' rode housed in a self-draining anchor locker with sea-water wash down.
- Electric windlass w/remote control
- (6) deck cleats w/rub strakes
- Captains navy canvas - bimini / dodger / connector (cleaned & serviced 2019 & in excellent condition)
- Extra thick, custom cockpit cushions in Captains Navy (cleaned & serviced 2019 & in excellent condition)
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminium deck stepped mast w/mainsail furling system & rigid boom vang
- Genoa roller furling system
- All lines lead aft to the cockpit, making it easy to single hand
- Furling genoa (NEW QUANTUM SAIL 2019) reinforced w/ white UV protection strip
- Furling mainsail w/ vertical battens w/ white UV protection strip
- (2) Lewmar 46 CST Genoa sheet winches on coaming
- (2) Lewmar winches on coachroof: (1) Electric ST40 on port & (1) ST40 on starboard