With over 65 years of yacht brokerage experience in Maryland and the Chesapeake Bay region, Annapolis Yacht Sales will sell your boat quickly.
Since 90% of buyers shop digitally, we are committed to being seen online everywhere.
Annapolis Yacht Sales is:
- The top brokerage house in the Mid-Atlantic with over 65 years of experience
- Invested in advertising your boat on multiple platforms – YachtWorld, BoatTrader, Boats.com, Yatco, email, social media, AYS website, word of mouth
- A member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America which holds our brokers to a strict code of ethics with annual training
- Proud to have won more CSI (Customer Service Index) awards than most of our competitors combined
Places We Will Advertise Your Boat
- Email blast to our list of 20,000 subscribers
- Other brokerage houses
- SIGN A LISTING AGREEMENT – your broker will research comparable boats for sale and advise on an offer price. That selling price will appear on your Agreement. There is a 10% commission of the selling price or a minimum of $7,000, whichever is greater, that is collected after the sale of the boat.
- PROVIDE DOCUMENTS – the broker will need a copy of your driver’s license, title, registration card and Certificate of Documentation (if applicable).
- DISCUSS THE BOAT WITH YOUR BROKER – your broker will take photos and videos and get to know your boat with you so he feels comfortable talking to potential buyers
I Want to Sell My Boat Today
We’re currently taking new boat listings on the Chesapeake Bay.
If you would like to discuss the sale of your boat, please call 410-267-8181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org