"Alauva" is a single owner 2008 Oceanis 37 which was purchased new in the spring 2009. This boat has only been used in Freshwater on Lake Champlain until her trip to Annapolis last fall. "Alauva" has been meticulously cared for and shows better then most newer 37's. Some features of this boat include:
- Fresh water kept since new
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Dinghy and outboard with Davits
- Diesel heat
LocationDeale, MD, US
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length37 ft - 11.28 meter
LOA:37 ft 6 in - 11.43 meter
Beam:12 ft 10 in - 3.91 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 8 in - 1.42 meter
Dry Weight:14008 lbs
Horsepower:30 (Individual), 30 (combined)
Fuel Tank:37 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:91 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The interior of the Beneteau 37 is light and spacious. The interior woodwork on "Alauva" is Alpi Mahogany and has parquet - styled laminate floors. "Alauva's" interior looks new and has been maintained by a fastidious owner since new. "Alauva" has a Webasto Diesel heater with 4 outlets into the aft cabin, forward cabin, salon and head. Fans in the main salon and in each cabin keep air flowing throughout the boat.
The Galley is to port of the companionway stairs. Access to the large aft cabin lies through the port, aft bulkhead. This cabin has a queen sized bunk, 3 opening ports and plenty of storage space. The aft cabin mattress is new and custom made latex memory foam.There is 6'4" standing head room and a closet just inside the bulkhead cabin door.
The head compartment is on starboard, and it's size is massive - especially for a 37' boat. Forward of the head is a functional chart table.Chart table and forward of that is a settee with storage above and below. The dinette is to port and has a table with folding leaves. For entertainment, there is a 22" Flat screen tv/dvd player.
The V-berth has a vanity to port, lots of storage to starboard and a large bunk with an opening hatch above to provide light and ventilation.
L-SHAPED GALLEY TO PORT
- 2 x rectangular stainless steel sinks.
- Hot and cold pressurised water.
- Force 10 2 burner stove and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Front-opening refrigerator with 12V freezing unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- Top-opening stowage locker.
- 1 x group 27 engine starting battery.
- 4 x group 31 house battery bank.
- 2 x 85W solar panels with regulator.
- 400W inverter.
- 110v feed shore supply.
- 50' shore power cord extension.
- 1 x 110V electrical panel.
- 1 x 110V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 Amp battery charger.
- 40 amp alternator.
- LED lights on mast.
- 10 x 12V switches + 9 fused switches.
- 1 x 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge + 1 fuel gauge via central LCD display screen.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 30 HP engine - drive shaft transmission with 1,100 hours
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation ensured by an air intake at the companionway level and and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Through an opening under companionway steps supported by two gas-struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance(3-cabin version) or in the head compartment and aft cabin (2-cabin version).
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 1 plastic 36 gallon fuel tank with electronic gauge, located under the aft starboard berth.
- Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start in the cockpit to starboard.
- C80 color Chartplotter.
- ST60 Wind.
- St 5002 Autopilot.
- Tridata ST60+ Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- Icom VHF.
- AIS send and receive. (New in box, not installed)
Deck and Cockpit
- 1000 w electric vertical axis windlass with up/down control.
- 100' chain and 100' anchor rode.
- Polished stainless steel anchor.
- Anchor washdown pump.
- S/S bow roller.
- Full Enclosure.
- Wheel, electronics and cockpit table custom cover.
- Custom waterproof cockpit cushions
- Middle section of transom seat opens to swim platform.
- Teak inlays in cockpit seating
- GRP cockpit table with wood flap, table lamp and white PVC cover.
- Forespar davit dinghy lift
- Outboard engine hoist.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Hot/Cold Transom Shower.
- Furling Main.
- Furling Jib.
- 2 x Lewmar 46 ST jib winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 30 ST cabin top winches.
- Spinlock rope clutches for all halyards and furling lines.
- Adjustable Jib Sheet cars on tracks.
- Rail-mount barbecue.
- 2012 Zodiac Rib 8'6 with cover.
- 2010 Yamaha outboard 8 hp.
- Custom made winter cockpit cover.
- 4 fenders.
- USCG required safety gear.
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.