Sabre 426 Showtime
"Showtime" has a Flag Blue hull (2012), step transom and a Jim Taylor designed wing keel. She is equipped for ease of handling, and boasts an electric main halyard winch, and electric primaries, Bow thruster, Chartplotter, A/P, Max Prop, Kato dinghy davits, and more. Her cruising amenities are many and include reverse cycle air conditioning, gorgeous interior with large main salon, gourmet galley and two large private cabins. She has been professionally maintained and all photos were taken in fall 2018. Conveniently located in Annapolis.
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length42 ft - 12.8 meter
Beam:13 ft 5 in - 4.09 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 2 in - 1.58 meter
Bridge Clearance:61 ft - 18.59 meter
Horsepower:56 (Individual), 56 (combined)
Fuel Tank:60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:120 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Interior is gorgeous varnished cherry with teak and holly sole.
- Forward stateroom has a centerline double berth with storage below.
- Aft of the berth are drawers and cabinets for storage.
- Next aft is the large head with electric W.C., sink, and separate stall shower.
- Next is the bright and airy main salon, with a fold-down table that seats seven.
- Beige Ultrasuede cushions throughout and Cantalupi 12V reading lights throughout.
- Cabinets and shelves behind port and starboard settees for storage.
- Next aft to starboard is the U-shaped galley with 3-burner propane stove and oven, Corian countertops, double S/S sinks, 12V top and front-loading refrigerator-freezer with extra holding plate, microwave, and storage cabinets.
- Shades for opening and fixed ports.
- Reverse cycle heat/air.
- Flat panel TV in main salon
- Forward facing Nav station with seat to port, with all panels and systems at eye level, flip up chart table, and drawers below.
- Aft stateroom with double berth, good ventilation, vanity sink, storage above the berth, and a cedar lined hanging locker.
Hull and Deck
- Flag blue awlgrip hull (2012)
- Off-white non-skid decks with white washways.
- Shoal draft wing keel, 5´2".
- Anchor locker with saltwater washdown pump.
- Stepped transom (2 steps with teak overlay) with swim ladder.
- Transom hot and cold shower.
- S/S opening ports with screens.
- Edson Mount for 15 hp engine
- Kato Marine Katolift outboard hoist
- Kato Marine Island Dinghy Stainless Steel Davits
- Edson pedestal wheel steering with canvas cover and teak cockpit table.
- Freshly varnished teak finish (fall 2018)
- Canvas covers for toerails
- Two S/S Dorade vents.
- Double lifelines and gates; double bow and stern rails.
- Teak toe rail (varnished).
- Max prop folding propeller.
- Bottom painted every other year
- Boat hauled and shrink wrapped every winter
- Hull waxed and buffed with awlgrip products every year
- 12V system with circuit breaker panel; 110V AC panel.
- 110V shore power.
- 2 Shore power cables (new)
- AGM batteries new 2017 (2 house batteries; 1 engine start).
- Xantrex battery monitor.
- Heart 2.5kw inverter.
- 2 battery switches can parallel.
- OMG Masthead Tricolor LED light (2012)
- VHF Antenna and lightning master and cabling (2012)
- TV antenna and cable
- Raymarine GPS plotter at helm.
- Raymarine ST-60 wind/depth/speed/multi-graphic forward of companionway.
- ICOM 402 VHF at Nav table, RAM mic at helm.
- Raymarine ST-6001 Smart autopilot with remote.
- AM/FM/CD/XM w/XM antenna stereo and MP3 player with cabin and cockpit speakers.
- Tank gauges.
- Compass at Helm
- Bow thruster
Sails and Rigging
- Full batten mainsail with 2 reef points.
- Dutchman 3 line sail control.
- Quantum 140% Genoa (New)
- Original Genoa
- Dodger with grab rails on sides.
- Bimini with connector piece to Dodger.
- Pedestal cover.
- Mainsail cover.
- Canvas covers for toe rail
- Leather spreader boots (2012)
- Pad eyes on boom for preventer system
- Water tight mast boot (2012)
- Hall rigid quick vang led aft to cockpit.
- Harken MK III roller furling headstay.
- Genoa tracks.
- 2 Lewmar 58 S.T. electric genoa sheet winches.
- 1 Lewmar 44 S.T. electric mainsheet winch.
- 1 Lewmar manual 44 S.T. genoa halyard.
- Triple spreader rig, mast height is 61´.
- Extra running rigging - main halyard, main sheet, genoa sheet and traveller sheet
Engine and Mechanical
- New Lewmar 8hp bow thruster with dedicated battery (2011)
- 44 lb Rocna Anchor with 75' chain and 150' 5/8 rode and swivel (2011)
- New Cruisair 16000 BTU self contained A/C unit (2011)
- Max prop sent for factory service and balance (2013)
- PSS seal rebuild kit installed (2013)
- Dogfish cutlass bearing and face coupling (2013)
- 4 engine mounts replaced (2014)
- 4 fuel injectors (2014)
- Horton Marine refrigeration service and re charge (2014)
- New GPL - 3IT AGM lifeline batteries (2017)
- 1000 hour Yanmar service Bayshore marine (2017)
- Misc Spares.
- Kato outboard motor lift.
- Edson outboard engine bracket.
- Misc Fenders and 6 docklines.
- Life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Shore water inlet pressure system in transom.
- 11 gallon S/S hot water heater.
- Two 10 lb LPG tanks in vented locker with propane gauges.
- 9' AB dinghy and 9.9 Honda O/B engine (negotiable)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Contact Denise Hanna at 410-991-8236 or email@example.com to arrange for a private inspection