"Reveur" which means dreamer or dreamy!!! This 2004 Beneteau First 47.7 is just that. She is a dream to look at and better than your wildest dream while sailing her. Her owners have sailed her up and down the east coast and she has proven to be a safe and fast passage maker. "Reveur" is the tall three spreader rig with the medium 7'7" keel. Great electronics and sails. She has the optional starboard aft galley and three cabins. She will be stored on land in Annapolis, MD until sold. Don't, She is in fantastic condition and ready to go to sea any time you are. Bring any reasonable offer now. The owners are ready to sell and negoitable.
LocationSt Simons Island, GA, US
Boat TypeRacer and Cruiser
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length47 ft - 14.33 meter
LOA:48 ft 7 in - 14.81 meter
Beam:14 ft 9 in - 4.5 meter
Draft - max:7 ft 7 in - 2.31 meter
Total Power: 76
The Master Stateroom is forward featuring a large double berth to starboard, and bench seat on the port side with storage under, two overhead hatches with sun screens. A large full width head compartment with shower is forward. Reveur has the main salon with the preferred L-shaped galley to starboard and the Nav. station to port. An oval articulating table, seating up to 8 is to starboard with a separate settee to port. A second head is located aft of the nav. station. Both heads are equipped with holding tanks with both on-deck and overboard discharge. Twin Aft Guest Cabins feature large double berths ample storage and hanging lockers.
Located on the starboard side the L-shaped galley is very comfortable either offshore or at the slip. Features are:Large double S/S sink, great counter and storage space, Hot and Cold Pressurized water and more. Excellent light and ventalation is provided by the openning ports and hatches.
Gimbaled 2-burner Eno stove and oven, with safety rail.
12v Electric Refrigeration
air cooled high-efficiency DC freezer
Cutlery drawer. Cupboards with sliding baskets.
Electronics & Navigation:
A total Raymarine Electronic Package for Racing and Cruising
- Nav station ;
- RL 70c Color Radar and Chartplotter
- ST 290 Maxi display
- VHF Icom 502
- Plug in for Wireless Autohelm control
- (1) depth Transducer
- (1) Speed Transducer
- (1)ST 290 M.O.B. Keypad at helm station
- RL 70c Color Radar/Chartplotter Repeator at Nav station
- 4KW Raymarine Radar Dome
- (5) ST 290 Graphic Displays 2 mounted in Cockpit and 3 Mast mounted with Custom Maxi bracket
- (1) ST 290 Wind Transducer and Pod
- (1) ST 290 Remote key Pad mounted at the helm Station
- (1) ST 600R Remote for Auto Pilot
- (1) Wireless remote for Autopilot - Manage the Helm from any where on the Boat
- ICOM 502 COCKPIT REMOTE
Hull and Deck
- Hull : Solid GRP hull liner, for an efficient distribution stresses. Balsa ribband. Rudder with glass/ carbon /vinylester composite rudder stock.
- 2 Lewmar 58 STC genoa sheet winches
- 2 Lewmar 48 STC secondary winches
- 2 Lewmar 44 STC maneuvering winches ( port Winch electric)
- 10 Spinlock deckstoppers
- 6 retractable padeyes with deckstoppers for spinnaker blocks
- 2 dorade vents with protective stainless steel guards
- 4x400 mm aluminum mooring cleats with stainless steel protection on toe rail
- 4x300 mm aluminum mooring cleats for the spring lines
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with Torlon ball-bearing genoa cars, adjustable under tension
- 2 single turning blocks with deckstoppers
- 2x2 horizontal turning blocks (3-sheave)
- Deck : Balsa sandwich for rigidity, weight saving, and thermal and sound insulation. Full deck liner.
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with 2 rollers.
- Two-way electric windlass
- Stainless steel forward pulpit
- Stainless steel stern pulpit
- Folding boarding platform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Teak toe rail along the hull/deck joint
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Double lifelines with gate
Sails and Rigging
Keel-stepped 9/10th's fractional Tapered Anodized Aluminum mast, Anodized Aluminum boom, S/S Navtec Rod Rigging, Navtec Hydraulic Backstay adjuster, FACNOR Roller Reefing, Rigid Boom Vang, Twin Luff head foil, CARBON FIBER SPINNAKER POLE.
- 2004 North NORDAC RACING Mainsail
- 2004 North #1 140% NORLAM Genoa
- 2004 North #3 100% NORLAM jib
- 2005 North #4 Norlam
- 2004 North Storm Tri-sail (NEVER USED)
- 2004 North Storm Jib 60% (NEVER USED)
- 2004 North G-AP3 NORLON Gennaker with Sock
- 2004 North 0.50 oz Asym (SUPER LIGHT) LIGHT USE
- 2004 North 0.65 oz Asym spinnaker (NORLON) LIGHT USE
- ALL HALYARDS WERE UPGRADED FROM NEW.
- KATO RADAR POLE WITH 20' O.B. MOTOR LIFTING ARM AND 4:1 BLOCK AND TACKLE
- KATO BINNACLE GUARD FOR RADAR DISPLAY
- S.S GUARD AROUND MAST INSTRUMENTS
- LEWMAR ELECTRIC CABIN TOP WINCH
- ADDITIONAL 4TH BATTERY All Batteries upgraded in 2007
- 3 BLADE MAX PROP
- LEWMAR 58 GENOA WINCHES
- LEWMAR 48 SECONDARY WINCHES
- 7'7" LEAD KEEL
- (6) HELA FANS
- STROND TRACK FOR MAINSAIL
- CUSTOM LAZYJACK SYSTEM
- HEAD SAIL COVER
- EDSON O.B. MOTOR BRACKET
- TRI COLOR MAST HEAD LIGHT
- Mast head strobe
- Lighting preventer at Mast head
- Custom canvas floor covers and table cover
- Anchor with Chain and rode
- Shades for all ports and hatches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.