Back on the market due to the buyer's financing falling through. "Zep Tepi" is a rare find. A long range capable cruiser with a narrow enough beam to be accommodated in many marinas and haul-out wells.She is a lively, suprisingly good sailing boat and she offers all the comforts of home in a well built, spacious design. She features a fully enclosed cockpit and helm with great visibility and all control lines led to electric winches near the helm. And, with a 62' bridge clearance "Zep Tepi" is also ICW capable.
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Vessel NameZEP TEPI
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length44 ft - 13.41 meter
LOA:44 ft - 13.41 meter
Beam:18 ft 8 in - 5.69 meter
Draft - max:3 ft - 0.91 meter
Bridge Clearance:62 ft - 18.9 meter
Horsepower:30 (Individual), 60 (combined)
Fuel Tank:60 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:115 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The Aft Deck on "Zep Tepi" offers a wonderful space to enjoy the outdoors. Both hulls feature wide, gentle steps to the water, each with handrails and swim ladders. The deck has a comfortable non-skid, and there is a hot/cold out door handheld shower. There is storage in the step to the side decks, and a huge center-line storage garage that houses the generator.
"Zep Tepi" also has Stainless electric over hydraulic dinghy davits and a fixed, stainless grill plumbed into the propane system.
Pilothouse and Helm
The Pilothouse is fully enclosed by a hard-top overhead, and full screened, and eisenglass canvas enclosure with three entrances. A large entrance from the aft deck, and two side entrances at the helm chairs.
To Port there is "L"-shaped seating around a large folding table that can reach to a three person bench seat to starboard.
The helm is to port with good views of all four corners of the boat, engine controls are ergonomically mounted and sail controls can be accessed from the pilot's chair.
The starboard Pilot's chair also offers great visibility and easy reach to the other sail controls.
"Zep Tepi" has a unique layout inside with a comfortable Salon just inside the companionway doors. To Starboard, there is a settee, with folding table that can be raised and lowered. To port in the main salon is a bench seat overlooking the galley and adjacent to a large and functional chart table. The entertainment center and an ice-maker are mounted flush in the aft bulkhead, facing forward and next to the companionway stairs with a bar area to starboard.
The large full-beam Master suite has a center-line queen size bed with a walk-in closet to port, and a large, en-suite head to Starboard with a separate, enclosed shower.
.Aft in each hull are nearly identical staterooms with queen size beds and plenty of storage. The port stateroom opens to the galley, and the Starboard Stateroom opens to the large guest head with separate stand-up shower
The down galley on "Zep Tepi" is a wonderful feature of this boat. Long and functional, even at sea, there is plenty of storage and a large Fridge and separate freezer. There are twin stainless sinks, a flttered water system, a two-burner propane stove and oven, microwave and lots of working counter-top space.
Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Volvo Penta 30 HP auxiliaries
- Port engine is a newer D1-30 with 3724 hours
- Starboard engine is original MD2030 with 3670 hours
- Volvo 3582395 sail drives
- Volvo controls and displays
- Racor 500 FGSS fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each engine
- Racor R12P fuel filter for the generator
- Reverso oil change system
- Algae-X fuel conditioner system
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Kuuma stainless steel 11 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads (2)
- Next Gen UCM 2-5.5 5.5 kW generator with remote panel and approximately 292 hours
- Water and fuel gauges
- Separate custom Paneltronics AC and DC panels
- Shore power/generator selector switch
- Davit breaker
- Windlass breaker
- Xantrex PROwatt 1750 inverter
- Xantrex TrueCharge battery charger
- Trace Engineering C40DVM charger/battery control/monitor panel
- Blue Sea battery switches
- Mitsubishi 115 amp alternators
- 2 X 30 amp shore power cords
- 12v outlet at helm
- Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Plus Radar/chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 wind and depth displays
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Standard Horizon VHF remote at the helm
- Icom IC-M710 SSB
Audio & Visual
- KVH Tracvision C3 satellite TV system (Not currently in use, condition unknown)
- 2 X DirecTV+ HD satellite TV receivers (Not currently in use)
- Glomex TV antenna
- Sharp flat screen TV in the salon
- LG flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Sony CDX-F5700 stereo/CD player in salon
- Sony stereo remote at the helm
Sails and Rigging
"Zep Tepi" has a stout, single spreader diamond stayed aluminium rig with Stainless standing rigging and Norseman fittings. The main is in a Lazy bag with 2 reef points. The Jib hanks onto the forstay and rides on a boom. The jib and boom have their own cover. All running rigging leads back into the helm area and is functional, safe and well thought out. Other features of the rigging and sails include:
- Doyle stack pack
- 2 X Harken 40 2 speed electric winches winches
- Spinlock rope clutches
- Sheet bags at helm
- "Canoe" style supports on boom
- Easy access to main bag for easy stoage.
- Spinnaker halyard
- Boom brake
- Maxwell 1200 anchor windlass with foot controls
- Kefa polished stainless steel 45 lb anchor
- Stainless steel rails fore and aft and double lifelines on stainless steel stanchions
- Bow rail seats
- Gigantic foredeck storage lockers
- Non-skid deck
- Marine -grade stainless steel deck hardware
- Wide side decks with boarding gate on each side
- Stainless steel swim ladders
- 2 rod holders
- "Tracey" brand boarding steps
- Lifesling2 overboard recovery system
- ProFind EPIRB
- Fire extinguishers
- Seaward propane solenoid control system
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.