The Beneteau 331, one of the most successful designs to come from Beneteau in the last 20 years, is truly an amazing yacht. Incredible nimble and quick even on the lightest air days and absolutely huge for a 33 footer. At 33 feet 10 inches overall she is actually much closer to a 34 footer. A great layout down below a very easy boat to sail w/furling main and Genoa, she is an absolute pleasure to sail anywhere on the bay, and given her category "A" status, capable of taking anywhere in any ocean. Do not miss the opportunity to come have a look at what many maritime writers, reviewers, sailors, and owners agree is quite possibly the very best yacht ever produced in this size/price range. The galley has a huge dry storage area in addition to the refrigeration unit. This is truly a large 33 footer!!!
- Not For Profit Was just detailed inside and out and is ready to sail away today!
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Vessel NameNot For Profit
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length33 ft - 10.06 meter
LOA:33 ft 11 in - 10.34 meter
Beam:11 ft 4 in - 3.45 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 5 in - 1.65 meter
Bridge Clearance:45 ft 3 in - 13.79 meter
Cruise Speed:7 MPH
Horsepower:27 (Individual), 27 (combined)
Max Speed:8 MPH
Power: 25HP at 3600rpms
Cruising Speed: 6
Max Speed: 7.7
Fresh Water: 48
- A Huge Interior for a 33 footer. She sleeps seven in two private staterooms. Forward stateroom with V-Birth, and a oval shaped, removable filler cushion was added to extend the V-Birth.
- Main salon has settee berth to port and large semi-oval shaped settee and table to stbd. The table slides down to form a large double bed. There is storage outboard of all seating. The navigation table is at the after end of the port settee with lift top; and drawers under.
- The ships 12V and 110 V switch panels are located outboard. An opening hatch, opening ports and two fixed hull ports provide great viewing, light and ventilation.
- The second stateroom is aft to stbd. with hanging locker, storage shelves and huge double bed. Over head hatch and two opening ports provide good ventilation and light.
- Standing headroom throughout, interior finish is varnished Mahogany cabinetry and floors, blue patterned upholstery in great condition.
- The spacious U-shaped galley is aft to port with gimbaled propane stove and oven
- 12V Refrigeration,
- Double Stainless Steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water. Cutting board fillers for SS Sinks
- Great storage provided outboard and below counters.
- The enclosed head is amidships to starboard with a vanity & sink,
- Hot and Cold pressure water
- hand held shower and electric sump pump.
- The marine toilet is equipped with Y-valve and holding tank with electric macerator discharge pump.
Electronics & Navigation
- 2000 Watt Inverter (Hart Interface), 200 Amp Charger with Echo Charge, 90 Amp Balmar Alternator, (4) AGM Golf Cart type deep cycle House Battery Bank, Battery System Monitor, AGM Starting Battery,
- Tri-Data (Raymarine), Wind Meter (Raymarine), Autopilot (Raymarine), Chart Plotter Garmin 546), Extra
- 110V & 12V Electrical
- Hot water heater 110V heat exchanger,
- Interior lighting 12V, Battery Charger
- Shorepower cord,
- Battery selector switch
- Automatic Bilge pump,
- Mid-Boom traveler
- Double lifelines T
- ransom shower h&c
- Stern Rail perch seats
- Walk through Transom swim ladder, With Sugar Scoop Transom
- Aluminum toerails,
- Cabin ST winch, Genoa ST Winches,
- Cockpit Manual Bilge Pump,
- Cockpit Table
- Anchor Package.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.