Price just reduced by $6 000 - late November 18. Motivated seller is willing to consider offers for a very quick "as is where is sale". Land survey for valuation. Quick closing.
Jubilation was built by Kong & Halvorsen, Hong Kong. Construction completed in March 1984, delivered to the Port of Houston in May 1984. The current owners purchased her in 2006. She was well preserved and ready for some upgrades to meet future cruising requirement. The upgrades have been completed and are reflected in the advertised inventory.
Jubilation's owners have cruised her to the Gulf & East Coasts. She is currently winterized and shrink-wrapped at the renowned Zimmerman Marine in Mathews, VA.
Note: This boat has two iron fuel tanks installed outboard of each engine. A small leak has been noted at the base of the port tank. It is possible that both tanks are close to or have reached the end of their useful lives. The current pricing of this boat and level of motivation of the seller reflects that repairs or replacement of fuel tanks may be necessary for the next owner. Prospective purchasers should bear this disclosure in mind when discussing the boat or making plans to view the boat.
LocationCardinal, VA, US
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length44 ft - 13.41 meter
LOA:44 ft 3 in - 13.49 meter
Beam:15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
Draft - max:-
Bridge Clearance:21 ft - 6.4 meter
Horsepower:135 (Individual), 270 (combined)
Fuel Tank:840 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:560 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Marquipt 6-step sea stairs with handrail, mounting brackets and casters ($7,500)
- 4 Holley Teak outdoor folding chairs for aft deck
- Flybridge RAM Tab-Tite cradle for an Apple iPad with power supply
- Bimini (with boot) for aft deck ($2,000)
- Bottom paint
- Starboard engine starter rebuild
- Replaced canvas hatch covers and windshield cover ($700)
- Replaced inverter ($3,500)
- Replaced AC/Heat in main salon ($4,200)
- Replaced radar, MFD, sonar, AIS, TV antenna ($5,300)
- Removed and rebedded all forward windows ($2,000)
- Replaced all interior lighting with LED ($3,100)
- Replaced headliner throughout ($5,300)
- Replaced dinghy davits ($6,800)
- Replaced swim ladder assembly ($600)
- Tinted main salon windows ($1,200)
- Forespar Nova Lift winch ($800)
- 11' West Marine RIB, 9.9 HP Mercury outboard ($7,400)
- Battery minder & charging setup for dingy ($800)
- Replaced flybridge cushions ($1,100)
- Replaced wallpaper throughout ($1,000)
- Drained water tanks, valves, some hoses & fittings
- Replaced flybridge bimini, canvas & windows ($6,100)
- Replaced 8 aft portholes ($3,000)
- Hull painted Imron White ($14,000)
- Transom refinished ($2,200)
- New blinds in the main salon ($600)
- Replaced windlass ($3,600)
- Replaced (3) thru hulls, sea cocks & fiberglass bedding
- Navigation electronics, VHF radios & networking ($19,500)
- Deck to dock gangplank ($1,900)
- Life raft ($3,600)
- New interior upholstery, cushions & curtains ($1,800)
- Survey items addressed & corrected (18,500)
Three staterooms -two heads - galley up configuration.
Starting from the forward cabin, there is a large chain locker followed aft by a v-berth, with drawers beneath, hanging lock, hatch and opening side ports. Behind, to port, is a guest stateroom with bunk berths with drawers beneath and hanging locker. A door gives access to the engine room. To starboard is an enclosed head with vanity, Vacuflush head and separate stand-up shower space with curtain.
Step up to the main salon. The lower helm is forward, to starboard, with sliding door to starboard side deck. To port is a comfortable dinette with L-shaped settee with hi-lo (adjustable height) teak dining table with two wicker chairs and a side table opposite. Aft of the dinette is a spacious U-shaped galley.
To starboard of the galley there are steps down to the owner's stateroom and outboard are steps to the aft deck. The owner's stateroom has a large walk-around, centerline, queen berth with built-in teak side tables, drawers and hanging lockers port and starboard. There is also a vanity/nav station desk with stool, and a third hanging locker in the forward starboard corner. The en-suite head includes a separate stall shower, sink and Vacuflush head.
All interior finishwork is varnished teak along with teak parquet soles. The hull has been fully insulated behind hull ceilings for year-round living aboard comfort. Three zone reverse cycle air/heat.
Hull and Deck
Hull and Deck
- The semi displacement hull design with semi-vee and hard chine aft, wide flared bow sides and skeg keel keep the boat dry underway.
- Hull is solid laminate and decks are cored laminate, all hand laid contact molded.
- Fiberglass non-skid, side and foredecks in 2000 (teak was removed permanently)
- Decks with superstructure were painted with Awlgrip in 2000, off-white superstructure and light tan decks
- Upgraded with white anodized aluminum window frames, eliminatied typical window leak problems
- Teak safety rails on 1" stainless steel stanchions
- Teak rails, teak deck on flybridge sole, teak swim platform.
- Stainless steel bow rail and teak bowsprit
- Simpson-Lawrence electric windlass with toggle on flybridge for remote operation
- 45lb CQR type anchor with rode
- Saltwater washdown pump
- Spreader lights mounted on mast
- Painted, wooden hinged mast with radar support and spreaders
- Green canvas for hatches and windlass
- Force 10 gas barbecue gas grill with propane tank and canvas cover
- S/S dingy davits
- Teak swim platform with swim ladder
- Davis wireless weather station
- Large, fully enclosed flybridge (bimini and side curtains
- Dark green canvas privacy curtains
- Excellent visibility for cruising
- Seating for 7
- Dry storage under seats and forward of helm.
- Single swivel helmsman's seat
- Bench seat with cushion
- L-shaped settee
- White vinyl cushions on flybridge
- Fold out dining table that
- Bridge clearance - 21' with VHF antennas raised. 19'7" with VHF antennas lowered. 16'9" with mast lowered and bimini up. 14' with mast and bimini lowered
- Two-burner propane cook top,
- GE Spacemaker II microwave/convection oven,
- 110v refrigerator/freezer,
- porcelain sink,
- dish lockers
- large under-counter storage cabinets,
- under-counter pull-out trash can.
- wine and liquor lockers plus pantry.
- original teak wood cabinetry
- solid surface countertops.
- AC & DC circuit breaker panel
- 12v/110v electrical systems
- 120/240 VAC ships service
- Shorepower Inlets - 1 50A120/240 VAC
Generator - Westerbeke model WTA 15-614 Rating-15kw (2100 hours)
- Shore power cords
- Valco 12v amp Alternator
- Voltage - 12 VDC ship's service & machinery start
- Converter/charger - Guest model 2540 12 VDC - 40-amp charger serving engine start batteries
- Inverter/charger - MasterVolt 12/2500-inverter charger 100A DC output 2500-watt AC
- MasterVolt LED charge monitor
- Parallel through battery switches
- Air Conditioning - Reverse cycle - 3x16,000 BTU units
- serving Galley saloon /Forward stateroom/ Aft stateroom
Five 12v wet cell battery banks secured and covered:
- Banks 1 & 2 - 1 8D-1100 - house/inverter
- Bank3 - 1 GR 31 - 12VDC engine start
- Bank 4 - 1 GR 31 - 12VDC starboard engine start
- Bank 5 - 1 GR 27 - 12VDC Genset start
Fully integrated electronics package professionally installed & certified by Sea-Trac Offshore
- Raymarine 12.1 Series multi-functional display
- Raymarine depth transducer
- Raymarine Quantum radar (17w transmit & 7w standby)
- Raymarine AIS 650
- Raymarine AIS 100 active splitter
- Raymarine 60 VHF radio
- Shakespeare antenna 3015
- Shakespeare cell booster shake CA-VAT-1
- VHF lower helm station
- Raymarine multi-functional display lower helm station
- Simrad AP 20 autopilot
- ICOM 710RT single side band radio/intercom system
- Alpine stereo with remote, 5 CD changer in salon, master stateroom & flybridge
Pumps & Pump Systems
- Bilge - three submersible DC service bilge pumps with automatic switches
- Forward engine room - 2,000 GPH
- Forward bilge - 2,000 GPH
- Aft bilge - 2,000 GPH
- Manual bilge pump - large bellows style manual pump mounted in engine room
- Fresh water pump - 12 VDC Shurflow on demand water pump
- Macerator MSD pump - 12 VDC diaphragm style pump
- Shower sump pump - 1-12 VDC automatic sump pump - common to both showers
- A/C pump - 2-110 VAC air condition cooling water pump assemblies
- Toilet pumps - 1-12 VDC Vacuflush pump serving two heads
Additional & Safety
- Life raft (2016 re-certification) 2007 Zodiac Coastal 4 man
- Bow staff
- Emergency tiller
- Electric shower sump pump for both heads
- Lifejackets, fenders, dock lines, flares, etc.
- Brass trawler lamp
- 1994 Vacu-flush head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.